Welcome to Day 8 of our 5 Principles of Change.
These Principles detail our priorities for a Change for Bridgend
36. We will carry out a full cost analyses on reversing the pedestrianisation in parts of Bridgend Town Centre, that has overwhelming public support, which achieves value for money through a robust funding mechanism.
37. We will recognise the value of the contribution that Town and Community Councils and the voluntary sector have to play; we will develop a project dedicated to developing these relationships and working in partnership on specific projects, including community asset transfers.
38. We will continue, and improve, the Shared Regulatory Service with The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Councils that delivers increased resilience, access to specialist skills and financial savings by adopting a regional approach to service delivery.
39. We will work closely with the Police and Crime Commissioner to prevent and tackle incidents of anti-social behaviour in town centres, including implementing restorative justice approaches for young people.
40. We will work with strategic partners and key stakeholders to implement a new Community Safety Strategy.