Welcome to Day 4 of our 5 Principles of Change.
These Principles detail our priorities for a Change for Bridgend.
16. Deliver a comprehensive annual report on how the public’s investment in the Borough, through Council Tax payments, has been spent.
17. Review the Council’s performance management framework and put in place a new performance management system, taking account of the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act indicators and milestones.
18. We will be open to different ideas and be accountable for the decisions we take.
19. Review the current arrangements to support effective scrutiny and facilitate more robust challenge and improved accountability.
20. Implement a full review of current recycling methods within the Borough within the constraints of the current contract. We will encourage local cooperatives to engage in local recycle initiatives that rewards their local community.